First connect a printer to your PC and make sure the printer is ON.
1. Click on a Start button then Settings - Printer
2. Click add printer.
3 Click Next
4. Local Printer
5. Select Printer accordingly. If you have printer 2391 select as shown.
If you have other printer then find it, select it and click Next.
4. Select LPT1: Printer Port click Next
6.Printer Name: click next
7. Would you like print test page -Yes click Finish
8. If you get a message, " Please insert the disk.... " click OK
9. Copying Files - Type here C:\Windows\options\cabs click OK